{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.16.2004

Why will no one sleep with me?

In the past week, we have gotten too drunk to drive anywhere which led Chris and Brad to spending the night twice. The first night they argued about who was going to sleep in the bed with me and Chris won out. I woke up in the morning and he was on the floor with no blanket or pillow. Then last night, they argued on who was going to have the couch. Chris won out again and Brad was stuck sleeping with me. Well wouldn't you know it, 10 minutes after being in bed, Brad announces he is going to get on the floor. WHAT!?! I barely even move when I sleep, although it turns out I had been a bit talkative in my sleep, but you can still hear me on the floor. Maybe I smell bad. My 22 year old took my side and said he had no problem sleeping with me, so at least when it matters it is ok.

Free beer with friends was awesome, I had tried to explain it to them that they would be ready to sleep by 10, and they were like "no not us".... I am proud to report Chris was past out on the couch by 10. That only means he had a great time.