{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.31.2004

Will someone please explain the last week of my life to me? I am at a loss. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

I am very used to non-normal things happening, but this has gotten out of control. It is starting to affect the people around me. Even my phone wants to turn on me, and by that I mean a mexican woman tried to talk to melanie while i was on the phone with her. I am able to roll with the punches, however, I have not had an opportunity to get up, before the next one comes. Also, I have just been informed I cheated on a boyfriend and I was TOTALLY unaware that I had a boyfriend. So is that really cheating? Well I am leaving the house tonight because I can't take one more item of strangeness. Later.