{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

2.06.2004

I AM BLIND, I SMELL BAD, AND MY APARTMENT JUST EXPLODED!

HOLY GOD, BATMAN! Why does this stuff only happen to me?

I am cooking a real meal in the oven, which is strange in its own way. But apparently, when you leave a bottle of 409 on the stove top and the oven gets hot, the stove top warms up and the pressure builds in the bottle and 409 seeps out the top nozzle and then it waits until the moment your face is right in front of it and the little spray do hickey thingy blows off in your face and expels the contents of the bottle in your face, including eyes and mouth. Jesus February, this is your last chance to get to steppin, before I call my boys at the calendar place, and have you buried forever.