I just found out that
Bill Der Beaver, from
Zoobillee Zoo, went on to do Childs Play II and II, Honey I Blew up the Baby, AND (the most tragic) Sister, Sister. Now I do understand that this is one of those shows that only I remember like "V" and "Square Pegs", but I still feel that another part of my childhood has been tainted. And now that I think about is name....MAN!
I feel like I did when I realized a
child hood friend had also
grown up. I should have know when she did
"Hello Kitty Furry Tale Theater", but she was down on her luck and needed the money, I had no clue it was a life choice for her.
Was there a cartoon out there that didn't eventually turn to sex. (besides Alvin and the chipmunks, because we all know there story was tragic with that man,
Michael Jackson Dave, that they had to live with). Even poor Jem turned into a slut and was last seen in "Jem and the SwallowGrams. So much for the strong business woman that could still ROCK.
Innocence truly is lost.