Last night I went to watch the superbowl at a friends house and I am not trying to shock anyone into a heart attack, but I am not really the sports fanatic I appear to be. Well, unless we are talking about rugby, or hockey, or team twister, you know the real sports. I need fights I need violence, I need gore. You would think that grown men that weigh 315 lbs. would learn to throw a few more punches, especially since they are all padded up. Football, is really a game where they run the ball and that is about it. I just don't get it.
So I need to report the best part of the game was the Reese's reverse. WOW, now that was a good idea! peanutbutter on the outside and a crumbly chocolate on the inside. MMMMM. So I will call this product superbowl and say I enjoyed the hell out of it.