{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

2.16.2004

Marci and Melanie discuss midget tv:

Melanie says:
Jesus, please tell me you're watching FOX right now
Marci says:
f*ck yea... I have been waiting my whole life for this
Melanie says:
this is just ridiculous!
Marci says:
if ridiculous = the best thing EVER! then yea totally
Melanie says:
is he a millionaire like all the other bachelors? or is he just a midget
Marci says:
just a midget, and at the end when he falls in love and we will be worse off than midgets
Melanie says:
christ! how do they *bang*? they've all got huge asses and gigantic foreheads!
Marci says:
well how do whales *bang*, I think it is all relative
Marci says:
I am trying to figure out which one I want
Melanie says:
is this only a 30 minute show!! 1/2 size people = 1/2 the time for an episode
Marci says:
no shit....no it is an hour.... whew..don't terrify me like that. this is quite possibly the only happiness I have left
Marci says:
I think it will be a short season
Melanie says:
"short" nudge, nudge, wink
Marci says:
is he only keeping the hot ones... becuase they all look funny to me
Marci says:
I guess he is kinda cute
Melanie says:
i'm so grossed out
Marci says:
no man this is comedy
Melanie says:
DID YOU JUST SAY HE WAS CUTE?
Marci says:
he would be like zack in the midget bayside high
Marci says:
could they have put more stairs in the house... shit I hate stairs and they have REALLY short legs
Marci says:
THEY ARE DANCING! I am telling you when you have midgets you have to choreograph them.