Today marks the beginning of my Funk phase. I am now "Funky Marci". I called Melanie to inform her of my changing characteristic and told her I was just like Picasso when he fell into his blue period, only I am not an artist, nuts, nor do I only like one color, nor am I old as hell, and she affirmed that YES I was in fact JUST like Picasso.
I can not seem to turn off Robert Randolph and the Family Band, I saw these guys in concert in August and it has taken me this long to be addicted and now I can't turn it off. But I guess Picasso made his changes slowly as well.
-----
MOMENT OF HUMILIATION OF THE DAY!
I ran into my next door neighbor outside and he felt the urge to tell me that "if the downstairs neighbor is upset at me anymore in the middle of the night for
whatever I am doing, I need to pound back and make even more noise." What can you do but turn red and away mid conversation? which is what i did.