{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

3.31.2004

ARCHIBALD WILL KEEP THE TARDS AWAY!

I was fully planning on causing drama in class tonight to make it more entertaining, and as it turned out I didn't have too. I just got to sit and laugh when the tard tried to pick a fight with a guy in my group class. She really told him that "if he took things to a certain level she would hand both his heads to him on a platter".* I got all pulled into it because I thought it was so funny the tard was trying to be tough, that i could not wipe the smile off my face. I really have no poker face . I had to explain what I thought was funny, like I was 5 years old, so i laughed and said "DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT FIND THIS FUNNY, ARE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION, THIS IS GOOD STUFF". Turns out I might not be cut out for the "caring profession", you know, seeing as though I have no heart. Seriously though, if you ever get the chance to see a pissed off tard, stick around and watch.

-------------
Then I came home and made a phone call I knew better than to make and when that didn't go so well, I decided to go rent movies. And I am now convinced there should be a disclaimer on certain movies....... NO!!! It is not a good idea to watch 21 Grams while sitting at home alone drinking beer. I dare anyone to watch this movie and not have the overwhelming urge to kill themselves. I got the same kinda suicidal tendency that Requiem for a Dream gave me. Only in this one the last 2 scenes are done so well, that I forget I was planning on killing yourself until the credits actually roll.

I also was planning on watching Gothika tonight, but after the depression of 21 Grams, I am not sure I could scare myself to death and still expect to sleep tonight. That one definitely has to wait til tomorrow now.