{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

3.25.2004

BEWARE THE EMAIL ACCOUNT!

I wake up and check the email and find one from someone I don't know. It looks interesting enough, so I opened it and it is about 100 facts about Iowa. Yesterday, I got accused of being a bit overdramatic at times (because I SERIOUSLY almost bled to death and this guy could have cared less, heartless ass hole), but I think this is proof that the Scientologists REALLY are listening and they REALLY are out to get me and that they probably have a plan to nab me during free beer tonight.

I mean Iowa?!?!?!?! What kinda cruel joke is this crap?

Also, an email from Brad got me thinking. First, he seems to think that since Lurker Boy is lurking around the blog somewhere, that he needs to keep certain comments and criticisms edited for content. Brad, TOTALLY UNTRUE. He also threw out the idea that maybe I haven't found something to hate about him yet, is because he had access (unbeknownst to me) to the list before we actually went out.

My revelation:
When I posted the list Madmathias emailed me a response each item on the list and although he did not get all of them he did get extra credit for certain things, ie. "i own a shirt that says "dork, feel the sensation" ", and he got a pretty high score. So this proves the List is not totally unreasonable, and it is possible someone can meet the criteria, but maybe not many. When Lurker boy said he had read the site, he went ahead and told me that he graded himself on the list and got a 82%. Now the big revelation I have had, is that I think maybe Lurker boy is not altering himself, but MAYBE him and madmathias are the same person. They have the same name AND both know how to use the computer, I think I am onto something here. Brad and I really should work for the Scooby Doo Detective Agency. I will look into this before brad gets here in a few weeks.