{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

3.21.2004

THE FINE LINE BETWEEN PSYCHO AND SWEET:

So some of you remember Catholic Boy, refer to post on 1.7.04 if not. He was straight up, psychotic and needed anger management in the worst way. So I have been hanging out with "new Boy" who will be referred to as Lurker Boy for now on. On Wednesday, we went out and he came to my place and I introduced him to Archy, made midget jokes, and told stories that are all on my blog. I noticed he fell into the list pretty well, but there were certain things seemed odd. ie. He asked about musical instruments, and i said "why you a drummer", his reply was "um no... well kinda ..... I know how and I have my own kit". I didn't think much of it.

Friday night we are out drinking and he says "I have a confession", so I think well "shit here it comes he is married with three kids, or he is a woman, or maybe he was a midget wearing stilts." Turns out all it was, is that the friend that introduced him felt the need to give him my blog and he had been reading it since before we actually went out. He was winning this little game I like to call "get to know you", and he was quoting me while doing it. He knew everything about me for the past 2 months. So first I feel like a huge tard because I had written about him, and then I think back to catholic boy who ACCIDENTALLY goggled my name and then all but sent me a bomb in the mail, but Lurker boy didn't seem to be on that level. Actually it is cool that he read all that and STILL wanted to hang out with me. He also felt really bad and could have continued to read it without telling me and made me more of the fool, but didn't. So Lurker boy told me it was fair game if there was anything I wanted to know about him, and the only thing I really asked was "would you rather be roommates with a Caulkin or got to a celine dione concert wearing her tshirt and pretend to be the biggest fan?".... MARCI WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!... I am sure the are other things you should have asked ...like "have you every claimed to have been to Iowa?", "are any of your friends Scientologists?", or "How would you feel about worshiping me?" Oh well missed my chance to learn the really important things.

So I have determined that Lurker Boy is not psycho, and if he was, I think I would be fine with it because he thinks I am beautiful, kisses my forehead, and at least pretended to laugh at some of my jokes and I had a great time with him. And hey being as shallow as I am, that is really all I need. Well there is something else I need.... but I digress.

He took me to shoot guns yesterday, not like killing animal shoot guns, but shoot little clay thingy shoot guns. I had no clue a guy holding a gun could be a turn on, even the 500 year old man that was there looked good doing it. I guess the only time I have seen a guy holding a gun it was a cop and pointed at me and that wasn't such a turn on at the time. Anyway, Stay out of my way it is possible I am the best shooter EVER. Well maybe my skill is a bit off, but I hit 5 little clay thingys. Yes that also means that I didn't hit 45 of them, but I couldn't have shown all my skill the first time. AND to top that off I have war wounds. That is my shoulder this morning. Any guy I can go out with and come home all bruised up, is ace in my book.
Oh yea I had to type this with one hand becuase my freaking shoulder is killing me. Now that I see the picture, I think Lurker Boy might have tried to kill me. THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!