FREE BEER, WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Due to the fact that it is warming up outside, the crowd at free beer is starting to get cooler, and it is better than Disney world. Well that was common sense, because of course there are no kids at free beer, but maybe the occasional rat. I absolutely love taking new people and showing them utopia and them understanding. The whole business with the 22 year old was fine, although i was hoping he would catch on to the situation without me saying anything, but no. Lurker Boy almost got out with out knowing which one he was but then at the very last minute someone says "how old are you?" and a voice said "22". Beautiful timing.
And then after that we go out and my gay friend informs me that he had the major hots for the 22 year old. Incredibly funny to me. That would have been an interesting turn of events. Too bad I can't write my own story. If I could there would be jam bands on every corner and talking elephants, and we would all wear tiaras,
well becuase they make you pretty, and I would write out a few things about last night, and exactly 2 people in the world I would write out because of impending conversations that i don't want to have that i need to soon. But i digress.....
Then I came home and had a dream that i was on my couch and it was a boat and Kimmy Gibler and David Blain were walking on water towards me threatening to take me to Iowa. I think this is the most evil dream I have ever had in my entire life. I may never sleep again.