I WORE WHITE SOCKS AND I DIDN'T EVEN GET ANY BOOTY!
That sums up my softball experience. Appaertly I have problems walking in white socks. I never, ever fall and bust my bum in the knee high stripes, but man you put some white socks on me and I am all over the ground. Besides the white socks and no booty, it wasn't that bad. I might even go as far as saying that it might have been fun, but i have to be careful saying that so I can keep up my indifferent, "understating" persona. AND, I actually hit the ball.
__________
Other News:
THE BOY has made it back to the states and has been calling. I guess I have a had a few too many of
Brads drunken rants about the situation and this is the first time ever, I have not answered the calls. I think maybe it finally pisses me off that he seems to have a radar out on me, and when i get happy about something else he suddenly shows up again. Brad, you would be so proud of me!