LET'S ALL WELCOME ARCHIBALD TO MY LIFE!
Today I went to the mailbox and my mail lady had a package for me. As I was carrying it back to my apartment, it started moving and i heard a noise coming from inside. I took off running to get inside so I could open it. As soon as I had the tape removed out jumped Archibald. He latched onto my neck and I thought back to all you people who told me gnomes were evil and i flipped out, thinking that i had invited this evil into my life. But then after a second I realized he was hugging me and then he extended me a flower. He came with a letter saying his previous owner allowed her husband to occasionally whack him across the face with his phallus. Needless to say he is here now and safe, and MAN IS THIS LITTLE GUY HAPPY! I think he is going to be the blog mascot from now on.
Here are a few snapshots of my new buddy Archibald:
He had a bit of energy after being shipped from Utah, so I allowed him to jump on the bed, it is only fair that if i can, he can too. Oh that silly gnome!
He thought it was funny people told me he might be evil, so here he is playing with a red light trying to look scary. I said "archibald, that is not very scary" but he continued to say "wwwhhhhooooo" until I took the picture.
And naturally, after awhile I lost my energy and made Archibald clean the kitchen. After this he is going to take out the trash and bring me a beer.
Thanks Kristin! Archibald is Happy, as am I!