{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

3.18.2004

SO A MIDGET WALKS INTO A BAR......
No seriously, last night at the bar a very drunk midget really walked in. If that is not a sign from the gods that the night is going good, I don't know what is. AND to top it he was wearing a Hawaiian shirt. That has now been added to my list of outfits for my midget once I finally get one.

Went out with new boy last night and had a really good time. Well except for the bathroom incident where i walked in and some English man was peeing all over the walls of the women's bathroom, but hey that is entertainment. Anyway, he (new boy not the reckless urinating English man) gave me a genius, well maybe not so much genius as much as something i had just not thought of, idea for my client. I had a meeting with the state agency this morning and i took his idea for my own and got high praise from the woman I am working with. Now if only i can get someone to write all my papers for me and take all my tests for me to claim as my own i will be set. (just occurred to me the title "new boy" is not working for me. I will work on this. And no boz, he is not 22, nor is he a midget, nor is he Brazilian)

Also, I thought i should keep my loyal fans posted on the fact that I am dying. I know i say this a bit, but today i am 100% serious. My head hurts and my face is bright red and 800 degrees. I think the Mexican lawn mowers have given me sinus. As if it wasn't bad enough they interrupted woke me up this morning, now they are trying to kill me. They better watch their back, Archibald is ready to fight for me. If I die without one last free beer Thursday, it will be a sad sad death.