{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

3.09.2004

Today was a happy mailbox day!
I had a package from Jonnie. I can not tell you what it was but I can tell you that with everything else we have in common, we are now both Pirates. The fun never ends with him.

this part is for Jonnie only: (stop reading if you are not Jonnie)
This is a picture of what I think our secret, ahem, and-hay ake-shay you mentioned in the letter should be. Now that we both pirates and all I find it fitting. You will get a package soon.