{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.02.2004

6 DEGREES OF BLOGGERS
Once upon a time at free beer, my friend Duece hit on a girl. When she said "WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!" I realized that the girl was pretty cool. A few weeks later we discovered that we were both blogging geeks and exchanged sites. Her name is Beaman, check out her fotolog.
Off her site I found another site I have been reading for awhile now and ended up meeting him last night. We will call him the Mailman, (no Belle not yours)... Anyway while drinking free beer, I asked him to draw me a pretty picture, and he whipped out a pad and pen and started drawing. Here is the outcome.

I don't know about you but anyone who can notice I am in fact a fine piece of ass immediately, is ace in my book, even if he has issues spelling my name when I am sitting there saying "M-A-R-C-I".

Then we reach the point in the evening when everyone has left and I am sitting in the grass with Lurker boy and 22 year old boy. For some reason at this point they both use the words "why don't you join us?". Was this a way to prove they were cool, or just simply a way to give me a heart attack, who knows.

Then we reach the point in the evening that I am still trying to understand. Free beer has a way of getting you to the point where you have no clue if information is REALLY BAD or just fine. Without free beer I like to think the line is pretty distinct between the 2. Somehow, I never think anything is bad while drinking, but the reaction that was thrown my way kinda told a different story. It also doesn't help when you go to sleep an have vivid dreams about it and stay confused about what actually happened becuse the dreams seem like reality too. I guess there is a possibility that it could have been the car bomb as well, in which case I am allowed to blame drew for my own deliquency again.

Ah free beer, you try and try to ruin things but I still love you!