{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.19.2004

ANOTHER LESSON IN UNDERSTANDING VS. ACCEPTANCE

I understand:
Your one hour photo machine is broken, and even though I need these pictures for my report by tomorrow and I need them before I can actually do my write up on them and this makes it really hard for me to make deadlines, your day might actually suck worse than mine because I saw how many photo packets you had back there and that is probably equal to the number of people that are going to get all pissed off at you because you choose to not go to school and you work a job that requires minimal education.

I find it hard to accept:
That the damn machine has been broken ALL DAY and you did not tell me this when I handed you my pictures 4 HOURS AGO, when I could have made the decision to take then to another crappy store that has more reliable equipment, and more informative staff.