{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.20.2004

Dear Professor,

I am old enough to have my priorities straight, and it looks as though you got the shaft. Sorry about this, but I will not have my stuff turned in today because I wanted beer last night, and felt that would be more condusive to my happiness than doing a write up on an AIDS patient. Sorry if you feel left out of my life because of this, but you really have been taking up a lot of my time lately, and people are going to think there is more going on with us. You really do need to lay a off a little, or maybe put out every now and then. Also, don't even think about messing with my grade, I am sure we can work something out *wink wink*

Your responsible beer princess,
Marci