{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.18.2004

GO ON, ENVY ME!
I TALKED TO MAD!!!!
Around New Years we exchanged phone numbers because we thought maybe a drunk phone call from a stranger might have been a good way to ring in the year. Well, we never called one another...Until..... Friday night I was in bed and the phone rings. I didn't know the number and answered it. I was all like: "who the hell is this", and he says, "1 guess... I am your secret boyfriend". I think we maybe talked for 30 minutes or so and I also got passed around to his roommate and his "real-life" girlfriend. The strange part is he sounds EXACTLY like i thought he would. OH YEA, He totally wants me! The real world house will be heating up by the end of the week.
____________
I also saw Kill Bill Vol 1&2 this weekend. I enjoyed the nice tale of light hearted domestic violence.