{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.05.2004

HOW DO YOU KILL AN IMAGINARY LIFELONG FRIEND?
(or at least get them to be your servant)

Since we should all know that Charlie Chaplin is alive and well in peripheral vision, I need to report that he is a lazy som' a b*tch. He showed up again today and i said "hey man how about grabbing those books over there and filling out the paperwork on my client". Since he is always lurking beside me somewhere, I figured he was there when I met with the client and would be more than able to do the suggested task. BUT NO! Charlie just dipped out for awhile and offered to do nothing for me. He probably went and played in the land of the midgets for the afternoon just to spite me. He did return and I would ask him where he went..... IF we were talking.

He could have at least brought me food back. But no, he just came back and sat down and is watching a baby story just to piss me off.