I AM A GENIUS
or
I HEART KROGER
I just went to
Kroger to get something to make me feel better, since i have sinus. While I was there I was struck with the best idea for the 100 page monster. I walked over and found the manager and asked permission to show up and do my job analysis there. I will not bore you with the details of how incredibly cool this is, since I tried to tell someone and they got lost in the first sentance and told me to shut up, but maybe that had more to do with the fact that he offered me a "good 6 inches" and i asked where he was going to come up with the extra 2, but i digress.
Moral of the story is, KROGER ROCKS MY FACE OFF, not only am i feeling a little bit better sinusly but 6% of my stress was just relieved.
AND KROGER FIXED MY TV!!!!!!