I got in trouble!!!
Brad called last night, and I missed the call until he called back around 12 all freaked out and mad at me. You can read his side over at his portion of the internet. I would like to say a big fat
SORRY, and also let the world know that he is by far the most respectable Married Guy that I know. I don't know too many married people in their 20's that turn stuff down when it is thrown at them. Yep, that is my friend Brad, "he's good people".
Only the best part of the story is when I said
"well, shit Brad just don't invite her to free beer". his reply,
"oops, but you'll be there so I'll be ok".
In my defense though, I was having quite the screwed up night as well. I always think it is weird how people that don't know me all that well want to pour their souls out to me. And Lurker boy was all convinced a friend I brought out with me from class had the hots for me, and somehow he was the only one at the table that didn't believe the guy was gay. If only I was that powerful, I would be turning every gay guy back to straight. There is a good crop of guys that went to the other side. Anyway,
Someone needs a gaydar tuneup.