{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.05.2004

I SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL!

Things I have done instead of tons of school work lately:
~ Went to Atlanta's Dogwood Festival and saw dogs catch Frisbees
~ Saw Hell Boy
~ Laid on the couch (a lot)
~ Hung out with Brad
~ Drank (a lot)
~ got bored and did somersaults off said couch
~ Got thrown out of the road onto the sidewalk because SOMEONE took the List too literally.
~ Got beat up. (I think those are knuckle shaped bruises)
~ Slept
~ Worked on perfecting my Moon Walk.
~ Made some drunk phone calls to Melanie and had her remind me the next day how really bad a certain situation got.
~ Almost called an old friend to apologize about what happened on the phone in my dream.
~ Spoke with Brad about plans for world domination
~ Bitched about how much work I have to do.
~ Got mad at Archibald for not doing my laundry this weekend.
~ Spent way too much time blogging when I should be writting papers and calling doctor's offices.