{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.29.2004

IN THE TRUE SPIRIT OF CENSORSHIP.......

Since too many people I know in real life have recently gotten the URL to this site and I think it is possible more people I know read it than ones I don't know, even though they never leave comments (NOT COOL), and since I have a bit to bitch about expel, today's post will be in the style of Sandawe Clicks, a language that I occasionally talk to myself in when I get all worked up. I have a feeling at least Belle and Mad will understand.

Last night, click click click click click and that is ok. Even though I, click click click click completely lost click click. Then click click click not smart enough for click. By the way click click clickSUCKS!, click click clickwear my tiaraclick click click click click click. click click click total ADD, click click clickscream click click click. AND.... I still didn't click click click. MAN!!! click click click Then click click click note on my door click click click You know how click click click have a way of click click click ripping eye balls out, click click click. IT IS JUST LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!

Whew, I feel better getting that out. Anyone have advice?