JOHNNY QUEST THINKS I'M A SELL OUT
Can someone explain to me how exactly it is that I have now become the Vice President of the Rehab Student Association? I am not sure how this all came about, seeing as though I am not a joiner and I hate being involved. Somehow the director of the department thought I would be good for the job and nominated me and then
BOOM there is my name in the e-mail. When will people realize that I fake intelligence, i fake interest, and i fake the fact that i actually care about what goes on around me? Hell, I don't even like people. You would think in a psychology program they would pick up on the fact that i am a farce, but no. Maybe I should be an actor instead.
The one good thing to come out of this...... I will be spending more time communicating with the professor i have a secret dirty crush on, he is married and like 55 or so, and i guess there is that whole gaining contacts and resume thing, but I had planned to lie on the resume anyway, so that doesn't count as a plus.
This rehab job better not get in the way of my alcoholism.