{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.30.2004

Last night at free beer I found me a secret boyfriend for the first time in quite a few weeks. You see, Lurker boy has been going with me for awhile now, so I thought it would be wrong to scope out a secret boyfriend on his first few times there with me. Well last night, I came to the conclusion that enough time had past that I would be allowed to find me one, and besides the fact that he disappeared for about an hour (can't talk about that though, because he only wanted to get in a fight about it, and that is not cool ;)). SO I DID! Can't tell you who, but I can say it is funny to me because he is 22, and I am all about the humor of it.

Also, one of my original free beer friends told me that I would suck at my future career, and he sees people committing suicide that come to me. Now I have heard this from a lot of people that know me, but deep down I think most of them have faith that I might actually be really good at it, but S seems to think that because i am going to do substance abuse counseling and I drink too much, and that I am an emotional hole that generally doesn't care about other people, and I am to straight forward in my thoughts and might tell someone they would be better off killing themselves, and that everyone I hang out with does drugs, that I am not going to be able to do my job. JEEEZ! I think he was flirting with me.