{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.29.2004

LOLLY LOLLY LOLLY GET YOUR ADVERBS HERE

I just went and checked my mail and there is a package in the box for the Mormon state of Utah. I immediately start dancing and say (out loud to the mail woman, whom I love) "Hell yes Kristin sent me something" the mail lady looked up and gave me that "you are clinically insane, and always have more energy than I can handle, but you scare me in the 'I hope she wont hug me' type of way, so i will smile and act happy for her" look I love so much. I ran back to my apartment and opened it and it is a School house Rock CD with a post it note on it that says "I have no clue why but I had to send this to you".

Well, Kristin, I have no clue why either, but I love it. AND the best part is that it still has the bar code and Dewey decimal sticker on it from the library that she apparently stole it from. KUDOS, my friend, KUDOS!

Watch your box soon, i know you like eating soap.... and i can't tell you what i am sending, but as soon as i can find it you have. All I will say is ... Jessica Simpson, and edible. I know you are on the edge of your seat.