{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.23.2004

A MATH BOY AND A PSYCHOLOGY GIRL WALK INTO A BAR.........

It is hard to play it off as one of the cool kids when you are out at a bar and you get in, what appears to be, a heated debate about articles in JAMA, empirical science of the field of Psychology, and mathematical formulas that generalize (or don't, in MY view) to the entire public. It is even harder to play it off as one of the cool kids, when the conversation gets so loud that the guy playing acoustic guitar stops mid-song to listen. This might not have been the coolest thing to do, but it is one of the best conversations I have had in the longest time.
I understand these conversations are not cool when you are drinking with other people that have no clue what you are talking about, and for that I shall be branded with the word GEEK. So if you see me walking down the street with a big red "G" on my sweater, don't think it is a gang sign and send Mad and his d.b.g. after me.