{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.21.2004

ONE MORE DISEASE PLEASE!
Every Wednesday I become thoroughly convinced that I have a different disease because I have my medical class and I normally have all the symptoms of whatever we are talking about. So far this semester I have diagnosed my self with: Dissociative Identity Disorder, Sickle Cell disease, Renal failure, substance abuse issues, anxiety and panic disorder, OCD, Social Phobia, cancer, diabetes, and Post Traumatic Stress. (I am serious about all of these things, I am seriously dying, Send money in lieu of flowers, thanks) Normally I am completely unaware I have these different problems until class starts at 4:30.

Today is a bit different. Tonight is eating disorder day and as I sit here, not able to leave the computer, I AM SO F"N HUNGRY. I want to eat everything and anything (BTW highlighters taste like ass) but, alas, Mr. Belvedere will not go grocery shopping and no one loves me enough to randomly stop by with food when I am blatantly sending hard core thought waves out to the general public, BASTARDS!

It totally becomes a disorder if I am willing to kill for food right?