{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.28.2004

ONE RINGY DINGY!
It is weird that a special ring exists for 3 people on my cell phone, and just now the phone rang and it was an odd ring, and I had no clue who the hell it would have been from the ring. So I get up and grab the phone and it was THE BOY. I am utterly shocked and maybe amazed with myself that I had already forgotten what the ring meant. hmmm