{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.28.2004

PROCRASTINATION AT IT'S FINEST!
22 Questions

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says.
Maggie Estep, Soft Maniacs: "A fat lady emerged from the trailor. She was huge."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
If I was inspector gadget I would touch the microwave.

3. What is the last thing you watched on DVD? On actual TV?
DVD.. Kill bill Vol. 1 TV: a herpes commercial

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is.
1:00

5. Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?
1:02

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
F'n Lawn mowers outside

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
an hour ago, contemplating throwing water balloons at lawn men.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
email about masturbation

9. What are you wearing?
tank top and Oscar the grouch undies

10. Did you dream last night?
yes, but this is not the right kind of blog for those details.

11. When did you last laugh?
2 minutes ago, (email about masturbation)

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Books, and schedules, and more books

13. Seen anything weird lately?
kareoke, REM's End of the world done in german; and my sink with no dishes in it

14. What is the last film you saw?
Man on Fire, and I was upset that there might not ACTUALLY be a man on fire but there was, so it was a good movie.

15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
ONE WORD: MIDGET

16. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I tried out for cheerleading in 7th grade... OMG I AM SO EMBARRASSED

17. Do you like to dance?
YES! But only in the car, the shower, in my apartment, or in public if drunk enough

18. Imagine your first child is a girl; what do you call her?
"oops"

19. Imagine your first child is a boy; what do you call him?
"Mistake"

20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Absolutely.