{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.07.2004

PROCRASTINATION PAYS OFF!!!!

I have not finished a paper that is due tonight because i have tried to focus on my 2.5 hour presentation that is at 4:30. I was getting a bit stressed and MSN pops up and tells me I have an email from the professor of my second class. It said:

I AM SICK NO CLASS TONIGHT, PAPERS DUE NEXT WEEK

Could I be happier right now.... Um NO.... and to top off the fact that i get to jam out to reel big fish right now instead of stressing a paper, I also don't have to go to class tonight. My weekend officially starts at 7:00 tonight.

If you are rushing to finish something now, just go ahead and stop, it will all work out. Whose drinking a beer with me tonight?