{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.14.2004

STRESS OVERLOAD

Ok so it has been stated that I am not the best student in the world, yet somehow I sport a 4.0. Times might be changing. I don't believe in calendars, organizers, or anything that should help me keep things organized. I do believe in huge stacks of paper, and books randomly placed all over the apartment. I like my life to be in chaos. It is exciting knowing that one day this policy is going to kick my ass. Today was that day.

I was all thinking I was on top of everything, trucking along at a good procrastination rate, when I get the end all emails with a date on it. The date that my huge semester long project is due. The date is next Tuesday. I have not started the 100 page monster yet. This only interferes with the other 6 papers due next week and the 2 group presentations. Now maybe I am being over dramatic here... ButHOLY GOOD GOD, WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! This is totally doable RIGHT?!?!??!?!?!
_______________
After I realize all this, I go to group class, where I just can not take the retard anymore and when she starts talking about something so stupid thinking we are going to interested in it, I could not help myself and i started laughing. Hard. Out loud. Complete with snorting action. Maybe some drool. I completely blame the one guy in the group because if he had not looked at me like he wanted to kill himself as soon as she opened her mouth I would have been able to control it. I say I am sorry to the group and that I am just "not there today" and something in my head made me laugh. Discussion moves on and 5 minutes later the group leader looks at the Tard and says "*Tard*, did you feel marci was laughing at you, because i think we all did". YOU BITCH!! She knew damn well I was laughing at her, why the need to revisit it.

This is when the tard announced that she was, in fact, not offended becuase she thinks I am ADD anyway.