{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.08.2004

THERE IS NO SPOON
Weird things have been happening lately, and I can't explain any of them and they are making me look EVEN more crazy to the people that know me. I.e. the other day Brad and I got in my car and Bert wigged out and all his lights came on and flashed 3 times. I was all "WHOA BRAD WHAT WAS THAT" and he said "um I didn't see anything Marci". Then he proceeded to tell me i was crazy.

Well I just sat down to check my email and all the sudden the computer started talking to me. I sent an IM to make sure there were still other people on earth and I was not the recipient of the 7th sign.

subliminalsilenc: is it normal for your computer to start talking to you
subliminalsilenc: mine just told me to type
Drew: type what?
subliminalsilenc: it said "what do you want me to say, type anything you want"
Drew: no, not so normal
Drew: is it still talking?
subliminalsilenc: bitch keeps repeating the same thing

Now the part that freaks me out is not that every one is going to think I am crazy and not believe me, the thing I am weirded out about is that my computer is named Klouse. Yea that's right, he is a BOY, and the voice was female. Is it possible a robotic woman is holding Klouse captive and I have to figure out how to get in to save him? Of course Klouse might just be messing with me, he is a jokester, but I will be so pissed off if Klouse went and got a surgery while I was at lunch.