{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.30.2004

Tonight I really want to hang out with Melanie and celebrate the end of it, but alas, she has OTHER friends to hang out with. So i am left with a big choice. I don't want to stay home alone, because I have work to do and that only means that I would spend all night looking for ways to avoid writing my papers, and I would end up in a prom dress with my tiara, building forts with pillows. Now this is fun and all but I am not in the mood for that tonight. So the choice is, go with Lurker Boy to a poker game even though I don't play and might have more energy than I would be able to let out at said game, OR take THE BOY up on his invitation to hang out. I am just not sure if this is ok with the new circumstances and all. i am at a loss.

Moral of the story: MELANIE NEEDS TO MOVE HOME NOW!!!!