YICKY!
I think Lurker Boy is trying to kill me. I feel yucky and it is all his fault. He will say that it is my fault for thinking that part of softball was to play dead between bases, but I think maybe he was there and shoved me down. I hate to accept the fact that i can't run, and since I went face first into the ground, it doesn't seem like something I could have done on my own. So my leg doesn't want to move today. My arms are all bruised up and sore, that would be his fault too. My homework is just barely squeezing in on the deadline. That is his fault too. AND ... to top all that off, i think i might be getting sick and I am going ahead and blaming him for this too.
I really think he is trying to kill me, it is a good thing i kinda like the boy.