I accidentally got my sister drunk this weekend. It is strange that I am younger and I am the bad influence. Another thing I did was make her watch
Talk Sex with Sue Johanson, where I found out that she had never heard of a butt plug. How strange I had to explain to my older sister what that was, but hey I am all about diversity of knowledge. I let her talk me into letting her meet Lurker Boy, which is generally taboo in my family. They have not met anyone I hang out with since I left the house at 17. But she met him and I guess she liked him well enough. Her one main comment was:
"He is really quiet, which I guess is good for you because you never shut up, and he probably wouldn't have a chance to talk even if he wanted to."