MY SOUL IS PLAID!!!!
Last night I found out my soul was plaid. Maybe I found this out in a dream, but hey me subconscious doesn't lie. If it did then I would have to accept the fact that I have never been to Fraggle Rock, and I am not ready for this type of reality at this stage of life. And maybe the dream entailed Lurker Boy stealing my soul, but hey can I really be mad, if I found out someone had a plaid soul, I would try to steal it too, and he already stole my sense of humor so why not my soul too. So anyway my soul is plaid, and that is one of my favorite colors, so i am in the best mood today. Sure you say "plaid is not a color".... but I bet if I put the mathematician, we will call him Chode Boy, on the case he would find a mathematical way to prove plaid is in fact a color.
Speaking of Chode Boy, if you are reading this ....
click here in order to get REALLY mad. Or the
5th definition down with a different spelling is pretty good too. It seems I need to study up on my slang, i thought a chode was simply an imp, but no, not with today's youth.