SILVER LINING
Totally unlike me to dwell on bad, so I am pushing the last post down .... I got an email from my friend who is now in Kuwait, and since it was a non secure site he gave me a puzzle to figure out the date he was coming home. The crucial part was to find his birthdate, so I called his parents, who I have never met but I have talked to. I think it is incredibly sweet how older people can just talk and talk and talk. She spent 5 minutes talking about how badly they want to meet me because she "knows Kevin misses me and thinks the world of me". She spent 5 minutes talking about her health problems, and another 5 talking about going ons in my old town. She eventually gave me the date and it turns out that Kevin will be home in 8 days. Turns out I can't go to meet him when he comes back because Melanie might be upset if she gets back from Europe and there is no one to pick her up at the airport. I am still weighing the option, she would have to get over it, right? We have public transportation after all.
anyway, KEVIN WILL BE HOME AFTER OVER A YEAR!!!!!! Poor guy, I am going to have to plan out a great time for him. I am thinking beer and prostitutes. Is there anything that I might be missing in these plans?
____________
Update on last post... I finally stopped crying,
well kinda, and
Brad is the best friend a person could ask for, seriously, if you are out shopping for prime friendship, ask the guy at the counter for a Brad..... not only did he call immediately, he was willing to blow off the government class he was in today to come hang out with me. THAT'S A FRIEND! Of course I said no because my tax dollars are paying for that crap.