{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

5.16.2004

WHO IS THE BIGGER LOSER?

The the albino, freckled guy with horrible laugh, the calculator watch, boat shoes, shorts, a t-shirt that says "talk nerdy to me", an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt over it.

or

Me, who sat for 3 hours saying, "Good God! This is a blog post just waiting to happen".
______________

Also, in the "Fun Things Marci Found Out This Weekend" portion:

* Tim Burton is remaking Willy Wonka, and Johnny Depp is the new Gene Wilder, AND as if it is not exciting enough to think about Midgets through the eyes of Tim Burton, I did a little research and the screen play is written by John August, who happens to be the writer of GO, and if that does not impress you, we can't be friends.

* Trojan has a new commercial where they say "bump boyees", but I can't tell if the product or the commercial is better.