Confusion Clear Up
I talk about free beer a bit because it is
the only thing I really live for i enjoy it so much. New readers get confused about it, so here it is.
Dogwood Brewery, and a few other micro breweries in town, have a night where they give out free beer. Dogwood is about 3 miles from my apartment. Every Thursday, a group of hard core drunks and some out of place people, show up and hang out in the grass and the parking lot behind the brewery and they pour free beer for 2 hours. Thing is, this is the beer that might have messed up and the alcohol content is too high to sell, so it ends up being a lot better beer. It turns out to be a really cool crowd of rock climbers, kayakers, hippies, computer geeks (aka. GA Tech students), and some old men. It is strictly word of mouth and not advertised anywhere, but there are normally about 150 people there. Most people there are there every week, and you can sit and play cards and chess with people, there are usually guitars, the occasional bag pipes, or what ever someone brings... and last week there was a slack line for unlimited entertainment of drunks people trying to walk the line. Free Beer is actually where I have met alomost all of my Atlanta friends. I really is a magical place.