{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

6.09.2004

HAVE I EVER BEEN THIS BORED IN MY LIFE?

I don't think so. Melanie left to go home about an hour ago, and for some reason I have so much energy I feel like i can spontaneously combust. This happened yesterday too, when I talked for 3 hours without shutting up, and when I tried, it seemed like the worse pain in the world. So now i am sitting here, of course in my tiara, and I have nothing to do. I have already cleaned my apartment, made confetti out of things on my desk (let's face it, life is better with confetti), vacuumed up my confetti, danced around with Archibald, had a complete conversation with VH1 about how much I love it now, analyzed why a BIC pen is called a "Bic", took The Plugs scavenger hunt, and other various things that you'll make fun of me for doing. Now I might be out of things to do. I guess I only have 14 hours until free beer, but I think that might be too long for me to sit here by my self, seeing as though I might be going insane. Since Melanie had to go home, and Lurker boy has to go hang out with ex girlfriends, someone needs to come hang out with me. I have an idea of who I would like to hang out with and would like to hang out with me, but I seem to be confused on what is right and what is wrong these days, so maybe I am better off sitting here alone. I have a feeling that is what Brad would tell me, but since he has lost his self respect, maybe he is eager for me to do the same. Who knows, I will decide if I am calling *someone* while I see how many pony tails I can put in my hair at the same time, because that sounds fun right now.