{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

6.22.2004

I FEEL LIKE POO!
I just took a test and since I stayed out late drinking with THE BOY last night instead of studying, I have a feeling my grade is not going to be an indication of my ability. I also can't figure out if i have a hang over or if i am having sinus problems. I have never had sinus problems but right now i feel like my face is going to blow off.
----------
I hung out with THE BOY last night. He is leaving for what he calls, "good" on August 1st. But this is a funny thing.... He claimed it was final and done and he is moving forever, however, in the middle of our political/religious conversation over beer (I know i am against that, but it is always a nice debate with him) he interrupted me to say:
"You know I will be back quite a few times through out the year"
That was weird because he was all talking about how this would be the last time we would see eachother. I think maybe he was trying to be dramatic, anyone who knows the story knows for a fact we will see eachother again before we die, I have no worries on this. So I continued on with my views on eastern religions and about an hour later he says:
"I am not under contract, so when I finish my research I can move back anytime I want to"
Again, I blew through the comment with random banter about how I fully know that he is not the guy that is going to stay in one place too long, but that in no way makes me believe he will be moving back to Atlanta. This apparently was the wrong thing to say when trying to avoid a conversation that would inevitably leave me with a mind-fuck. But the conversation made me feel good. Things are all worked out, and many things are all forgiven. It is cool to know that there is at least one person in the world that thinks about you from time to time and smiles, even if you might never see them again.

Constant-That which is not subject to change; that which is invariable