{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

6.28.2004

I GOT DUMPED
I have been on the Earth for 24 and part 2 years and managed to never get dumped. Times are a changing. I have to leave the details out (gist: I tried to give him the out 2 days earlier but he wouldn't take it til he was sure he could get back with his ex) since, they made me roll on the floor laughing, and that in turn means someone else might not find the humor. Why is it I think he might not get the humor? Because while spending 2 hours trying to tell me to get to stepping he used the line:
"I don't want you to think that you are not good enough for me"
That is fantastic. That will be funny to me for a long time. It made me question if he had ever actually had a conversation with me. Everyone knows that i am better than EVERYONE... but the fact he chose those words means that he actually thinks I am NOT good enough for him. (I am so tempted to put bullet points here but wont) I will leave it at that and let you all find your own humor in it.