{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

6.29.2004

I MISS BRAD TOO!!!!
He tried to find a pict of me, but as most of my friends he had none. So here is a picture for him to put whenever he is sad and misses me. FYI: those are absolutely real tears.


While talking to Brad tonight, instead of attending to the the mountains of work I have to do, I was trying to think about what I have to give up.... hotness, smartness, or my amazing sense of humor. Turns out I need all of them. I am all vain and probably couldn't live the life of an ugly person (although I got nothing but love for all the uglies out there). Don't get me wrong, if I was the girl in Seven and I could kill myself or call for help after getting my nose cut off, i would call for help, but then immediately find a sugar daddy that dabbled in plastic surgery. I also spend too much time by myself, and that requires me to be funny so I can stay amused. And I don't buy that whole ignorance is bliss thing, I am pretty sure I could not be a happy person if i was stupid. So I was at a loss, because I know there is not a guy out there that wants ALL THREE, don't argue me on this, you know it is true, UNTIL, I realized that maybe I don't need to lose one.... i need to ADD one. The one thing I have never tried is the psycho thing. EVERYONE KNOWS THE PSYCHO GIRL ALWAYS GETS THE GUY.

So there is this guy in my class that REALLY reminds me of THE BOY. He has yet to talk to me, mainly because I have all 3 without the psycho yet, we throw glances back and forth to eachother when someone says something dumb as hell. So tomorrow I am going to walk up to him and say "Hi, I think I love you. If you will let me have your babies, I will stop chewing on my toenails in class."
I am 100% sure that this is going to work. Tomorrow, I am going to have a BOY#2.