Last night in class I watched the History of Hate in America, and when it showed the Chinese concentration camps in the west, I was amazed that the room (a 6x6 concrete square with only a mattress) in the camp resembled my apartment and made a comment to the girl next to me.
Me: Why is that Chinese guy in my apartment?
Her: You have no heart.
This is the point where the picture changed and it showed a Chinese man hanging himself in his little tiny concentration camp room.
Me: OMG, why did he kill himself in my apartment?
Her: FOR REAL MARCI, get the fuck out of the counseling program!
These people really need to lighten up.
__________
NEW LAUGH FRIDAY
Melanie apparently woke herself up laughing last night because she had a dream where I used a new laugh. Only she can't remember the laugh, so all day today, I am going to try out new laughs to see if we can figure out which laugh I had that made her wake up laughing. So far I have not done it, but I have all day. When I figure it out maybe I will do an adio post with it.