THIS IS WHY WE WILL NEVER HAVE HUSBANDS!
Melanie and I spent a majority of our weekend having a water balloon fight. Yes, that is correct, we are 25 year old girls that should have more grown up ways of spending their time, like joining a book club, or shopping for "mom jeans", or maybe trying to figure out how we can affect the world in a positive way. But NO! We have no time for that, for Christ sakes there are balloons out there that are just screaming to be filled with water and launched a friends face. I thought we were having fun yesterday during the day, but man at 3am after quite a bit of alcohol, it got EVEN better. Although, the latter led to a bit of destruction and numerous puddles INSIDE my apartment, and maybe a broken window.
I am not sure if our immaturity is why no one will ever love us, or if it is the fact that we looked like total white trash in boxers and tanktops running around my apartment complex. Either way, I am so glad she is living in GA again, because I was starting to feel silly running around alone doing these things.
___________________
Also, should I be offended that a girl that spent an hour in MY shower with a boy, tried to call me out on being a ho*?
*By definition I am not a ho.
HO: One deprived of all dignity from years of slutting and whoring
Maybe a slut ~without proper oppurtunity~. (a woman with the morals of a man), but not a ho.
******AFTER THE FACT EDIT********
Brad Just IM'd me and said
"you have my permission to kick me in balls next time you see my if I've crossed a line, but, is the story: melanie has been around for about three weeks and has already found a man that is willing to give it to her in somebody else's shower while you're still stuck with " ---------- ---"?"
(had to edit.... too funny, yet offensive to some readers.)
I should clarify, I am not talking about melanie shacking up with some guy in the shower. You should all know if she called me a ho or a slut, i would not even think of being offended, I am referring to another friend that was here hanging out.