WHOO!
Hanging out with Kevin (formally known as Army Boy) was fantastic. Nothing has changed in our relationship in the year he has been gone either, boys still get pissed off thinking that Kevin and I have something going on, when in actuality, it is nothing physical, he just worships me and I dig that.
Also, my phone rang all night last night. I swear, I come home all drunk I want to go to sleep, but apparently everyone I was drinking with and some that I wasn't drinking with felt that they needed to call me and explain things or to just drunken ramble. Needless to say the last call came in at 6:00am so I am all tired today, and my classes blow and I hate school, everyone that is currently enrolled with me, and the fact that I am up here for far too long on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but other than that, I am having a GREAT DAY. And the whole sleep thing is going to be cured soon because I just beat up a bum and took his crack.
One more reason my cup should be half empty, but isn't, is that I no longer get to go to free beer. I have a class on Thursday nights. I guess I could take beer to class with me It is a multicultural class, so I could say that in my religion I have to drink 5:30- 7:30 on Thursdays. That way I would still want to hang out after free beer with people. But it wouldn't be free. I guess I just need to go smoke this crack and think about how hot everyone at free beer is going to be while I am in a nice air conditioned room.