HOOK'N AIN'T EASY
Last night Melanie and I sat at a bar and watched a prostitute across the street try to get business. We were unaware how hard it was. Guys walked by her all the time and some stopped to talk to her but none wanted to pay her for sex, and it made me a little bit sad. Imagine if your only talent was giving booty and you couldn't even sell it. She really did have a sexy pose though. She would put both her arms up on the stop sign and lean backwards and her rotund belly would stick out. And she was right to the side of the Clairmont Lounge, if you have never heard of the place, you need to get out more, but it is a strip club that has less than attractive women and PBR in a can for $.75 (yet, still a funny as hell place to go). I would think the men would be running out of there looking for a hook up. I can't imagine why no one wanted to pay her.