{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.13.2004

IF ONLY SOLID GOLD STILL CAME ON

Last night after free beer, we went to 80's night at a club and I might have danced like no one was watching, or maybe like I knew they were watching and I was feeling up for humiliation, or maybe like I knew people were watching and I am the best dancer EVER! We had good times, and then when we all got home, my phone rang and some guy named Dave had a bad connection and wanted to call me later. Since I had no clue who he was I said "whatever". An hour later or so he called back and it turns out it was someone I saw in my old town like 2 years ago, and he called to say that he thinks about me all the time. Ok so the guy might be a loser, but it is still cool that he is smart enough to know that I am the bomb diggity.
---------------
Should this hurt my feelings:
Deuce: Sometimes I think that when we are in public talking, that maybe noone understands what we are talking about.
Me: Are you trying to say I make no sense?
Deuce: ok well yea, I mean I understand you, but do you ever notice the looks you get and how people get confused and walk off a lot.
Me: Well yea, but that is a defense mechanism